Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Please Pray

Well, all I can say right now is I want to throw up.

Last night I was practicing my violin for my college audition (which I leave for tomorrow afternoon) and I turned around to check the time and hit my violin on the office chair.  The whole neck of my violin broke off in my hand..........  Needless to say, I was in tears and didn't know what to do.  God sure has a way of breaking you and forcing you to truly depend on Him.

I was able to take my violin to Bloominton today and my violin guy said he could fix it, but not in under a week. My audition is Monday......... he was able to loan me a very nice one to use tomorrow and Monday, but it is not going to be easy.  I played on it today and even though it is very nice it isn't mine and I am having a hard time getting used to it.

I have made up my mind to simply trust God to help me through my audition and what happens happens.  My favorite poem is Footprints in the Sand.........one of the lines in it says "it was then that I carried you....." I had a bracelet on at the time my violin broke that has those words on it.........the only thing I can say right now is that it is now that He carries me..........  Please pray for me.

At a loss for what to say or think,
Nat Grimes

No comments:

Post a Comment