Thursday, March 4, 2010

Crazy Day

Do you ever have those days where everything goes wrong?  Today seemed like one of those.  First this morning my contacts WOULD NOT go in.  Then I got to school and found out I have a boatload of homework due Monday.  THEN after morning class mom called me and said the battery on the van died.......she accidentally left the trunk open.  Which meant I had to wait for a ride home from a friend. Finally I get home and jump our van with our friends car.  We take the van to an auto store and they test the battery..........bad............so we had to buy a new one.  The guy put it in and now the van is fine.  So now it is 4pm and nothing weird has happened for a little while............hopefully the rest of the day will be normal.  Well, I have to scoot and go practice for my college audition on Sunday and Monday.  Wish me luck!! :)  better yet pray for me. :)  Talk to you all later!
Nat Grimes

No comments:

Post a Comment