Monday, December 21, 2009

Almost time!!!

Can you even believe Christmas is only 4 days away??  I'm pretty excited!  Of course I had my shopping done two weeks ago and my wrapping finished last week...yes, I am an overachiever! haha :)
I believe we have wrapped up all of our Grimes Girls shows for this year, and boy what a year it has been!  Nat is enjoying her Christmas break from school and I get a 5 day weekend this week!  I'm hoping for a white Christmas, but not too white! I still have to make Christmas candy and Nat and I have to get ready for a little party at our house, which will probably turn into a jam session (of course).

We should remember the true meaning of Christmas though.  Jesus' birth and the reason for His birth...to save us all from our sins by dying on the cross as the only perfect sacrifice for us.  Let us all remember this as we go about our busy ways.  Let's be a blessing to others in this joyful (and slightly stressful) time of year. 

Well, I should get back to being busy :) Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Kat Grimes

2 comments:

  1. I did my Christmas shopping today (Christmas Eve, about 2pm is when I started shopping), and I will be wrapping them later...like close to midnight...I will put them under the tree in the morning. Yeah I think Christmas is overrated. I'm gonna celebrate Easter when I grow up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! We are too much alike. I had most of my shopping done and wrapped 3 weeks ahead....except for a few online orders i was waiting on. BTW just found you on here....you should follow our blog... mathewsonamission.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete