Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Have you been wanting to come to a show?! REGISTER NOW!

It looks like our upcoming show in Plainfield is almost filled up!  Don't forget to call or go online to register!  We would love to see all our friends and fans out there supporting us!  :)  See post below for the phone number and date and time.  We hope that whether its taking a break from school, work, or other activities, you will all find time to come!  :) 

I will be leaving May 7 and want to see as many people as I can before I go.  This is one of The Grimes Girls last shows before I leave.  We won't be booking more until this coming September when I return so if you have been wanting to come see us don't put it off any longer! :)  Call and register for our show! 

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather here in Indaina!  Have a great week!
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment