Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Headed to Nashville!!

Well I am heading to Nashville in the morning! :)  I will be there till Monday enjoying the International Bluegrass Music Awards on Thursday night, and cheering on my friends Dailey and Vincent, as well as enjoying The World of Bluegrass Fan Fest through the weekend.  I am very excited to be going back to the IBMA's this year and can't wait to see old friends and meet new people.  I will update you on how it went when i get back in town.

I want to thank all the people really quickly, who don't have a facebook or blogspot and can't post ON our pages, but who still send us bunches of fan mail through our website.  It is very encouraging to hear from you all and to know you are enjoyoing our music.  Thanks for your support!
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment