Friday, December 11, 2009

Life

Once again I am amazed at Indiana weather.  The wind has been crazy here lately and it is just freezing.  I took my dog for a walk yesterday.......for some reason....... I was out maybe 15mins. and when I came in my cheeks were bright red!! The cold hurts already and winter has just gotten here!
My dog is very funny.  He is very spoiled at times.  Yesterday we put him in the garage because it was so cold outside. You would think he would have been grateful, but no, he had to sit in there and whine because he wanted into the house.  Oh well, he knows mom will let him in if he makes a big enough fuss........just like a two year old! :)  I am very excited about Christmas break. I am ready for a couple weeks of NO SCHOOL!!! Finals are next week and I am NOT looking forward to them.  Oh well, the sooner they are done the sooner I am out of school.  Stay warm out there and be safe!
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment