Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello!

Well we got back safe and sound from Kansas. :) We had a lovely thanksgiving and got to see lots of people. We have a brand new cousin who was 15 days old and it was great getting to meet him and hold him. :) We saw lots of family and ate lots of food............I am still trying to figure out how I ate so much! lol

When it comes to Thanksgiving food though, my weakness is the dessert.  One of my cousins made these brownie/chocolate and peanut butter covered rice crispies.  The rice crispies were covered in chocolate and peanut butter and spread on top of brownies. OH MY WORD!!!! It was like heaven in your mouth! lol  I think I ate like six of them! It was the BEST thing ever. lol So needless to say by the end of the day I was a very full warm sleepy ball.lol I hope everyone else also had a great Thanksgiving! :)

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment