Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Press Conference

 I am very excited.  The Grimes Girls got a call last week for a show at the Indianapolis International Airport.  Unfortunately Kat already had a full schedule for the day they wanted us.  Fortunately I was able to find two people to back me up and formed Nat Grimes and Fiddling Express.  After doing this our booking agent recieved an e-mail inviting me to come represent all the performers that will be playing in the month of December at the airport at a press conference! Needless to say I am very excited. It will be held today at 2:00pm at the Airport.  It is to announce the up-coming events that will be taking place there.  I will be performing there Saturday, December 5 at 2:00pm for forty-five minutes.  I look forward to seeing you there. I hope you will tune in again for an update on how the press conference went.  Thanks for reading!
Nat Grimes

No comments:

Post a Comment